Connecting you with hard-working partners
Empire Livestock works hard to help you get the most of your livestock. Our industry partners bring the same dedication to other parts of your operation — from farm input programs to camera systems to insurance options designed for the agriculture industry. Learn more about our dedicated industry partners below.
Dairy One exists to help farms succeed. We do this by measuring components on the farm, from cow and crop production, to feed, soil, and water analysis. Measuring the right things provides the critical information necessary to make informed decisions. We measure it so you can manage it.
Dairy One specializes in:
- Customized DHI testing
- Milk pregnancy, MUN and disease testing
- On-farm technology, camera systems and networking
- Feed, forage, water and manure analysis
- Agronomy sampling and precision agriculture services
- Crop consulting and environmental planning
www.dairyone.com | email@example.com | 800-344-2697
Acumen Detection provides on-farm polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, giving dairy producers access to the fastest, most specific and convenient way to know if a cow has an intramammary infection specific to a pathogen.
Acumen Detection provides dairy producers with a software program that walks you, and any others who many need to be trained, through every step of the process. A tutorial on each activity, as well as clearly marked suoplies ensure accurate testing, is included.
Acumen offers the following products:
- Milk lysis reagent
- Dual channel reagents
- Mypro: Mycoplasma spp. & Prototheca spp.
- SaSub: Staphylococcus aureus & Streptococcus uberis
- Strep: Streptococcus uberis & Streptococcus spp.
- Staph: Staphylococcus aureus & Staphlyococcus spp.
- Single channel reagent
- MycoB: Mycoplasma bovis
acumendetection.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 833-345-6455
DFA Risk Management
Dairy Revenue Protection (Dairy-RP) is one of the most cost-effective tools available to protect a milk price floor. Dairy producers across the country can use Dairy-RP to get milk price protection that matches the prices driving your individual milk check.
Dairy-RP is offered for all dairy producers from the milk pricing experts at DFA Risk Management. Working with the top-rated team of Dairy-RP professionals:
- Aligns Dairy-RP coverage to mimic how each individual dairy producer is paid. We have a better understanding of this compared to traditional crop insurance agents
- Keeps it simple. We don’t use market jargon and we work to translate coverage into a milk price back to the farm, so dairy producers know what their coverage means for them
- Gets you coverage on your own time. With seven licensed agents accessible with one single phone call, we can accommodate all dairy producer requests for Dairy-RP coverage or answer questions at any time, even on weekends
www.dfariskmanagement.com | email@example.com | 1-877-424-3343
Agri-Services Agency was founded by farmers and has focused on farms and agribusinesses since 1969. We provide insurance coverage across the country and work with dozens of insurance companies and will search for the coverage that meets your needs and your budget. Their programs are customizable and tailored to your operation.
Providing a full range of insurance solutions:
- Workers’ Compensation
- A dividend program that can help to help manage costs and promote partnership with our team for qualifying operations
- Additional services, including loss control, risk analysis and safety training
- Decades of underwriting experience backed by an A++ rated carrier
- Health Insurance
- Multiple plan options to help manage costs
- ASA works with many of the largest health care insurers in the country
- In addition to group health plans, they offer vision, dental, life, accident policies, disability coverage, individual plans and more
- They also offer access to HSA administration and HR services
- Property and Liability Coverage
- Represent dozens of the nation’s top carriers and will put them to work for you
- Property coverage includes dwellings, buildings, livestock, equipment, supplies and more
- Liability coverage includes farm premises, accidental damage, pollution (limited), etc.
- Other important coverage options like cyber liability, Employee Practices Liability Insurance (including an undocumented worker endorsement), expanded livestock and pollution coverage
www.agri-servicesagency.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-877-466-9089
DFA Farm Supplies
DFA Farm Supplies leverages its relationship with the industry’s leading brands to connect you with the best products and support.
DFA Farm Supplies offers an extensive product line for farmers to use throughout their business:
- Feed commodities
- Animal health and calf care
- Milking supplies
- Safety supplies
- Safety equipment
- Shop supplies
- Everything in between
www.dfafarmsupplies.com | email@example.com | 866-591-2925