- This auction has passed.
Machinery Consignment Sale – Vernon
Early consignments include
Line of hay and tillage equipment from Robbins Farm in Shulyer, NY, which consists of the following:
- IH 3,588 2+2 (excellent rubber)
- Bobcat 641 skid steer with Deutz engine
- Meyer V-Force 75001 spreader (excellent shape)
- Martin Slinger spreader
- Gehl 10185 chopper with processor, 9 ft. hay head, 3-row corn head, and 2-row corn head
- Gehl 1540 blower
- Gehl 960 silage wagon with steel sides
- AMCO 18 ft. rock flex folding disc
- Case IH 6500 shank chisel plow
- Tyler 14 ft. no-till drill with 9 spacing and grass seed attachment
- Allis 5-bottom plow
- Hardi Transport sprayer
- Kelly Ryan 9 ft. bagger
- Win Power 30/50 generator
- Allis garden tractor with tiller, snow blower, and snow plow.
There is also a consignment of approximately 75 farm toys, new in the box. Other items expected to be included in the auction are a Sunset 850 gallon tank, 1988 7×18 Eby gooseneck steel trailer, Allied 595 loader (fits Allis 170-175, joystick controls, complete with mounting brackets), bumper pull car transport trailer, 1987 Chevy 1 ton 2-wheel drive with hydraulic dump box (low miles), Patz 98C 20′ unloader complete (very nice shape), Patz barn cleaner drive unit 16” low flight paddles clockwise 18′ wood chute, round bale wrapper, and Gehl 5240 skid steer.
Additionally, the auction is expecting a normal run of lawn mowers and rototillers.
These are the terms and conditions for the auction:
- All items are sold as is where is.
- Credit cards are accepted with a 4% convenience fee.
- The auctioneer is not responsible for no-shows.
- There is a $50.00 fee for all titled vehicles.
- No tires will be accepted.
- Consignments will be accepted from Monday, May 8th to Thursday, May 11th from 9 am to 5 pm, and on Friday, May 12th from 9 am to 2 pm.
- There will be food and a port-a-john on site.
- Check the Facebook page for pictures and updates.
- The office number is 315-829-3105.
- The manager and auctioneer is David Sherwood. Contact him at 315-436-0804 for more information.