- This auction has passed.
Feeder & Beef Replacement Sale
Featuring the Bull Sale!
Saturday, June 10th, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Bath will be having their monthly Feeder and Beef Replacement sale.
All Consignments Welcome!
From New Penn Farms, Truxton NY
- 3 Yearling Angus Bulls
- 3 Bred Angus Cows
- 2 Open Angus Heifers
- All Animals are bred for easy calves!
- 3 Angus bulls, Penn state genetics, a must see to appreciate!
- 28 Heifers and 29 Steers 100% grass fed certified, All sired by registered Black Angus Bulls from the University of Maryland Wye Angus Program. Grass fed genetics only. Vaccinated with Triangle 5 twice, Presponse twice, Multimin 90 at birth and at vaccination twice. No antibiotics, no hormones, free choice mineral program. Weaned for 5 months. Averaging 500-550 lbs. with a few in the 400lb range.
- 4 Black Angus Heifers, 5 black Angus bulls born March 2022 500-700 lbs.
- Purebred Angus Bulls with registration paperwork available (pictured below)
29 cattle Black angus, Red Angus, Charolais, Hereford. 9 Cow calf pairs, 8 cows, 1 Bull, 2 Cross heifers. All from one farm!
3 Herefords 1 b/w face feeders 500-600 lbs.
10 Head angus steers & heifers 700-800 lbs.
Accepting Consignments Friday, June 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All PA & cattle needing preg checked need to be at the barn by 4:00 p.m.
Cattle will be fed & watered.
Temporary office Phone number is 607-270-0689
Pictures of herd consigned below: